The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Shoebox Second Card

Hi folks,

so for my second card for our March Shoebox gathering I  used the Week 1 Sketch for the March Viva La Verve Challenge over on SCS.

Here's the sketch


and here are my cards.

For the first I stuck with the sketch - the sentiment panel is centred on the card. This is the one we actually made for the shoebox gathering.



The rest of these cards I just made up to have on hand (or to gift as a set) - I played around with the layout so they would all be different. Making sure to keep the elements the same.

For this one, I decided to line up the centre of the sentiment panel with the split between the two backing papers.


For this one I changed the orientation to landscape and changed the sentiment stamp



back to the portrait orientation, different papers.


Just switched up the colour of the sentiment panel on this one


and went with landscape for this one with the smaller panel on the bottom this time.


and with the sentiment panel in a slightly different position.


Some of these might wind up being gifted as part of card gift set for a friend, we shall see.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine
  • stamps: Verve
  • die cug: Verve Classy Label Die
  • brads from my stash
challenges for these cards:


Hope you are having a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

You are the Queen of multiple card packs! Love the papers, especially the ones for the last four!

craftybunny said...

What a great set of cards.Love the colours/papers you've chosen.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x