The Stamps I Use

Friday, March 30, 2012

Masculine birthdays for Mojo 234

hi folks!


first off -- I am so excited I need to shout it from the rooftops! I was the big winner for the March Viva La Verve challenges over at SCS!!!! Woo hoo!!!!! A $100 shopping spree for my fave stamps for clean and simple, no colouring required cards! Shut the front door! I'm really hoping I don't have to spend it right away because, honestly, I topped up my "collection" a couple of months ago and I might have a hard time spending it all right now. I know, sad situation to be in huh?   :)  who am I kidding? LOVE IT!!!!!


And, speaking of Verve - guess what stamps I used on my cards for the Mojo Monday challenge this week? Yeah, no need to guess. VERVE!!!!

So...here's the Mojo Monday sketch this week....round or square....I went with square of course.





And made these two masculine birthday cards for a couple of birthdays next week




card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches square, one card has CTMH Cocoa cardstock base, the other has kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers and brads: Bo Bunny Cambridge (which, if I am not mistaken, found their way into my collection courtesy of my dear friend Tanya)
  • stamps: Verve Birthday Surprise
additional challenges for these cards:
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Helen said...

Fabulous cards - love the vintage feel!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On...hope you'll join us tomorrow for another fun challenge!
Helen x

RiNNE said...

Thee are gorgeous!!!

BethieJ said...

Both cards are FANTASTIC!!
Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!!
Have a GREAT day!