The Stamps I Use

Monday, March 12, 2012

TGF March Madness Challenge #1

Hi folks,

well, I managed to squeeze in a little more time in a busy weekend to play along with the first of the March Madness Challenges from The Greeting Farm. The theme is "Mad About You".

I'm in the middle of reading the Outlander series right now - I'm on book #3, so I was inspired to use Sassenach Anya. Now, instead of pairing her up with Laddie Ian (which I DO have), I decided to use Prince Ian instead - it was a bit easier to size the two images small enough to fit both of them onto my card.


card details:

  • finished size: 6x6 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned paper: DCWV "Once Upon A Time" 
  • images: digital stamps "Prince Ian" and "Sassenach Anya" from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers. (Ian - E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E33, E53, E39, E35, E81, E84, E87. Anya - E000, E00, E01, E93, E30, E31, E33, E35, E23, R56, R59, R89, R00)
  • Cuttlebug Heart die, Spellbinders Petite Ovals
  • half-back pearls from my stash
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a fantastic day!


No comments: