The Stamps I Use

Sunday, March 11, 2012

TGF Monday Funday #23

Hi folks,

back again with a quick post for this week's Monday Funday Challenge over at The Greeting Farm. This week's theme was "Fairy Tales" - and since EVERY fairy tale has a princess, I used Princess Anya for this card - which I expect will be given to one of our nieces for her birthday this year. Notice there is even a little frog prince on the patterned paper? Just waiting for true love's kiss to break the spell!




The layout is based on last week's TGF Sketch challenge over at SCS (I didn't have time to get a card made for the sketch deadline but I liked it so decided to use it for this card).

card details:

  • finished size: 6x6 inches, white cardstock base
  • patterned papers: CTMH Daydream
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Princess Anya" coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, R81, R83, R85, E30, E31, E55), with accents on the tiara and wand using my "clear star" gelly roll marker
  • EK Success scalloped scallops border punch
  • Spellbinders Petite Ovals
  • half-back pearls from my stash
Hope you are all having a fabulous day! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: