I managed to get into the craft room today to work on a few more Easter cards. I decided to use the sketch from Week 1 of the April Viva La Verve Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.
Another fairly clean and simple layout! My kind of style...worked out great for making four more Easter cards with some new (to me) Verve!
I kept the first three with a portrait oreintation, switching up the papers and stamps so they would each be different.
And for the last one, I switched to a landscape orientation.
If you if you click on one of the chocolate bunny cards to "embiggen" the picture, you might notice the texture of his fur. I achieved this with a neat trick I learned from Tanya - putting some Copic Colorless blender solution on a terry cloth and holding it for a few seconds on the image after it has been coloured.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: Basic Grey "Hopscotch" (cards 1 and 4), My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Life of the Party" (cards 2 and 3)
- stamps: Verve "Bunny Shake", "Egg-stra Special". The images are all coloured with Copics. The brown bunny is coloured with E21, E23, E25. The white bunny is coloured with W00, W0. The chick in the egg is coloured with W0, W00, Y38, Y00, Y02, Y04, Y06.
additional challenges for these cards:
- Cute Card Thursday #210: Happy Easter
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Celebrating Easter
- Going Grey with Scrap Creations: Easter (for cards 1 and 4)
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a great day!