The Stamps I Use

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Viva La Verve March Week 3

Hi folks,

well I fell a little behind on keeping up with the March Viva La Verve sketches this month. Lucky for me I took today off to have an extra long weekend for my birthday so I have time today to hopefully catch up.

Up first is the week 3 sketch



Since I am ALSO behind on Easter cards, I decided I had better use this sketch to finally get  few made. So I did three cards





card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Wisteria
  • stamps and die cuts: Verve (tag time, egg-stra special - first time using this set as I picked it up a few weeks ago, vintage oval die and frame, curvy bookplate die, easter joy)
  • copics: BV00, V21, G21 (to add a touch of colour to the eggs)
additional challenges for these cards:
Thanks for stopping by! Hopefully I will be back later with my card(s) for the week 4 sketch!

5 comments:

Heather B said...

Great use of the sketch!!! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!!

Sonya said...

Those papers are great--and you nailed the sketch!! Glad you joined us at UIT this week!!

RiNNE said...

Your set of cards are adorable!

Sarah said...

This is so cute! Love that stamp! Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!! ;)

The Mama Monkey said...

Congratulations for being a Top 2 Pick at Use it Tuesday! Come on over to grab your badge and congratulations!