The Stamps I Use

Monday, April 9, 2012

April 2012 SFYTT

Hi folks,

well today is the last day of my Easter long weekend so it is only fitting that the card I have for you today is the last of my Easter cards for 2012, made for a dear friend of mine.

I used the April 2012 SFYTT for the layout. Here's the sketch:



And here's my card:



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned paper: Basic Grey Hopscotch
  • stamped image: Verve "Bunny Shake", coloured with Copic Markers. The brown bunny is coloured with E21, E23, E25. The white bunny is coloured with W00, W0. 
  • stamped sentiment: Verve "Egg-stra Special"
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Scalloped Circles
  • CTMH Fun Flock for the bunny tails.
additional challenges for this card:

Thanks for stopping by! Back to work for me tomorrow....sigh

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Cute! Love the papers and the bunnies are so very sweet! It's a great sketch too! Hope you enjoyed a wonderful Easter weekend Sheena!
Hugs, Danielle

princesskitten said...

Love the little tails

kitten - DYSU team

Mary Jo said...

This made me smile! Beautiful papers and colors. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Trish and Treasure said...

What a cute Easter card! Adorable little bunnies and I love these bunnies tails, very cute ! Thanks for playing in the challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle.
Hugs
Trish Munro
http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team