well today is the last day of my Easter long weekend so it is only fitting that the card I have for you today is the last of my Easter cards for 2012, made for a dear friend of mine.
I used the April 2012 SFYTT for the layout. Here's the sketch:
And here's my card:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned paper: Basic Grey Hopscotch
- stamped image: Verve "Bunny Shake", coloured with Copic Markers. The brown bunny is coloured with E21, E23, E25. The white bunny is coloured with W00, W0.
- stamped sentiment: Verve "Egg-stra Special"
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Scalloped Circles
- CTMH Fun Flock for the bunny tails.
additional challenges for this card:
- DYSU #66: Friendly Critters (what's more friendly than a couple of Easter bunnies?)
- Card Crafter's Circle #17: Chocolate Bunnies (if you check out the link, you will see that one of my earlier Easter cards was selected as one of the Top 3 for last week's challenge!)
- Paper Sundaes #115: Sundae Bar (I used kraft and spellbinders die cuts)
- Lollipop Crafts #75: Anything Easter goes
Thanks for stopping by! Back to work for me tomorrow....sigh