The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 6, 2012

Bellarific Friday

Hi folks,


The Bellarific Friday challenge for this past week was a sketch, seen below:




I made a couple of Easter cards for two of our nieces, using the cute Umbrella Peep image.





card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, Stampin' Up cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Echo Park Sweet Summertime
  • stamped image: Stamping Bella Umbrella Peep, paper pieced umbrella but the Peep and Umbrella handle are coloured with Copic Markers (E00, YG21, YG23, C2)
  • sentiment stamps: CTMH
  • CTMH Buttons from my stash
additional challenges for these cards:

Thanks for stopping by! Today is the start of the holiday long weekend here in Ontario. Believe me, I NEED this weekend to be calm and relaxing.

3 comments:

having a {me} day said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Danielle said...

Oh Sheena these are sooo cute! Love the paper pieced umbrellas - great papers to use on this layout!
Hugs, Danielle

sari said...

Simply adorable!Love the PP umbrellas!Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!