The Bellarific Friday challenge for this past week was a sketch, seen below:
I made a couple of Easter cards for two of our nieces, using the cute Umbrella Peep image.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, Stampin' Up cardstock base
- patterned papers: Echo Park Sweet Summertime
- stamped image: Stamping Bella Umbrella Peep, paper pieced umbrella but the Peep and Umbrella handle are coloured with Copic Markers (E00, YG21, YG23, C2)
- sentiment stamps: CTMH
- CTMH Buttons from my stash
additional challenges for these cards:
- Paper Pretties Monday Challenge: April Showers bring May flowers - or umbrellas!
- Cupcake Craft Challenges: Things from your sewing box - buttons!
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes!
Thanks for stopping by! Today is the start of the holiday long weekend here in Ontario. Believe me, I NEED this weekend to be calm and relaxing.