The Stamps I Use

Monday, April 30, 2012

Bellarific Graduation Card

Hi folks,

This week's Bellarific challenge over at the Stamping Bella Blog is a sketch (seen below)



Perfect timing as I wanted to use my Jane Girl stamp to make a high school graduation card for my eldest niece. Here's the card that I came up with:




I hope the little flaw in the image isn't too noticeable? There's a little bit of an indent on her head on the stamp and it leaves a little void in the image. I tried sponging a bit of the ink over the void and I think it came out mostly okay. But it is tricky.

I thought the sentiment was perfect for a graduation card. Lots of hope for the future.

card details:

  • finished size: 6x6 inches, CTMH Cocoa card stock base
  • patterned papers: CTMH Perfect Day
  • image: Jane Girl from Stamping Bella, stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa on CTMH Colonial White card stock
  • Spellbinders Eyelet Pendant accessory pieces for the corners, with micro half-back pearls for accents.
additional challenges for this card:

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a fabulous week!

No comments: