The Stamps I Use

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter - Again!

Hi folks,

back with a couple more Easter cards that I made for two of our nieces.

For these two, I used the layout on the cover of the Card Maps 2 magazine

This one is for a younger niece....



And this one is for an older niece....



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
  • patterned papers: Echo Park Paper Co Summer Days
  • CTMH Pear Cardstock
  • button, blingy flower, ribbons from my stash
  • stamped images: both are from Your Next Stamp: Little Easter Bunny Fhiona (E000, E00, C00, C0, C1, E33, E31, Y04, R81, YG23, V15), Mini Rainy Day Fiona (E000, E00, E21, E23, E25, V12, V15)
  • sentiment stamp: CTMH
challenges for these cards:
Hope you are all have a lovely Easter weekend! We have another busy day ahead of us today - spent with dearly beloved's family. I am SO looking forward to Sunday and Monday -- me time! Which most likely means clean up the mess in the craft room time....want a little peek? 

One of my craft room table after I finished making Easter cards yesterday....



and then I went right back and made two birthday cards in this mess! Can you believe it?


4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous Easter Creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
Hugs and Happy Easter
Kate x

ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

Linny said...

Happy Easter and thank you for joining in at Secret Crafter Saturday challenge. Linda x

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

These are fabulous! Love the messy desk! That means you had FUN creating! I always make a huge mess and then clean it up after I'm done playing so I can start a new project!

Helen said...

Fabulous Easter cards!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x