The Stamps I Use

Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter cards for the boys

Hi folks,

back with even more Easter cards today. This time for the nephews....and one for my sweetie. So no peeking my honey pie!

I decided to use a Mojo Monday sketch from a couple of weeks ago...Mojo232



And a few images from the last release from PaperWorksCo (sniff, sniff, tear, tear)




And changing the orientation to landscape.....





And my usual little trick of changing the images and orientation so that all four cards are different.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, Stampin' Up card stock base
  • patterned paper: Recollections
  • stamped images: PaperWorksCo Barnyard Buddies (Dillon the Duck and Shelly the Sheep) and Forest Critters (Becky the Bunny), coloured with Copic Markers (duck: Y00, Y02, Y04, Y06, Y32, Y35, Y38; sheep: W00, W0, W1, E93, E95, E97, E99; bunny: W00, W0, W1, RV00, RV21, RV23)
  • CTMH pear cardstock
  • CTMH sentiment stamp 
  • and look at that! I even did some sewing on my card!
additional challenges for these cards:
Thanks for stopping by - I'll be posting more Easter cards as the week goes on...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

What great Easter cards Sheena! Love your stitched border too - so nice to see these cute PWCO images again!
Hugs, Danielle

Pauline said...

These are fabulous, Sheena! I love the bold colours and clean layout... so very striking! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!
hugs,
Pauline