Happy Easter! Today I am sharing the last of the Easter cards I made for our nieces. If you are a regular visitor you will recognize the layouts and images used on these two cards - but I kind of played mix and match by putting different images on the layouts.
Using the Mojo233 layout and Mini Daydream Fhiona:
Using Mojo235 and Little Easter Bunny Fhiona
I think they are pretty darn cute images, don't you?
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Pear card stock & white card stock bases
- patterned papers: Echo Park Paper Co Summer Days
- buttons and ribbons from my stash
- stamped images: both are from Your Next Stamp: Little Easter Bunny Fhiona (E000, E00, C00, C0, C1, E33, E31, Y04, R81, YG23, V15), Mini Day Dream Fiona (E000, E00, E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, YG21, YG23, YG25)
- sentiment stamp: CTMH and Pink Cat Studio
Challenges for these cards:
Hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday!