I've taken a couple of days off work this week to give myself a four day long weekend and popped into the craft room this morning to make a card for this week's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at the Greeting Farm. The challenge is to use a classic pattern on your card - you know: houndstooth, herringbone, chevron, polka-dots, stripes...that sort of thing.
Well, I went with a little argyle and a dotty print for good measure on my card.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers and button: Basic Grey Marjolaine
- stamped image: Dress Up Anya from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (I'll try to find the list and update this post later).
- sentiment: The Greeting Farm Fancy Fleurs (retired)
- ribbon from my stash
- Spellbinders Lacey Circles, Petite Circles
- Stampin Up Word Window (?) Punch - at least I think that's what it is called.
- layout: Well, I started out with Mojo Monday 236 but I wound up moving the image panel to the centre and adding the sentiment window.
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by! And now I have to get myself in gear and get ready to paint the ceiling in the front rooms of the first floor of our house. For SOME insane reason, I decided yesterday that I wanted to paint and before I changed my mind, we stopped by Home Depot to get the supplies and I got dearly beloved to remove the ceiling fixtures so I could paint uninterrupted. What was I thinking!