The Stamps I Use

Monday, April 9, 2012

FFF - Good things come in small sizes

Hi folks,

Over the long Easter holiday weekend, I decided to try to keep up with some OTHER holiday cards - for Christmas!

Over at The Greeting Farm, this week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge is to make a small card - no larger than 4x4. Since I have the "Keep Cozy" set in my collection, I thought those little snowmen would be perfect for a smaller sized card.

So, I pulled out a single sheet of 12x12 CTMH Chocolate card stock, cut out four 4x4 card bases and whipped up these four little cards:






Yay! Four of my ten Christmas cards done for April's Christmas Card Challenge over at SCS. It's never too late to join up! It's a great way to stay on top of getting your Christmas cards made throughout the year.

card details:

  • finished size: 4x4 CTMH Chocolate card stock base
  • patterned papers: CTMH Wonderland
  • stamped images & sentiments: "Keep Cozy" from The Greeting Farm, images coloured with Copic Markers (bundled snowman: BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02, B52, W8, W0, YR12; smiling snowman: W8, W0, YR12, B52, BV0000, BV000)
  • layout: Sketch n Stash Challenge #85
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by! I probably won't get back to the blogarooni for at least a couple of days...so until then, ta ta for now!

5 comments:

sarah-Jane said...

Lovely set of cards. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are really lovely, Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, good luck.
Kevin xx

Emily Martina said...

This is such an adorable little set of cards!!! I love the layout and the little fishtail banner :)

Traci said...

Wonderful Holiday cards.

Traci

Margo said...

I love your colour combo!
Thanks for joining the challenge at CCC this week!