Over the long Easter holiday weekend, I decided to try to keep up with some OTHER holiday cards - for Christmas!
Over at The Greeting Farm, this week's Farm Fresh Friday challenge is to make a small card - no larger than 4x4. Since I have the "Keep Cozy" set in my collection, I thought those little snowmen would be perfect for a smaller sized card.
So, I pulled out a single sheet of 12x12 CTMH Chocolate card stock, cut out four 4x4 card bases and whipped up these four little cards:
Yay! Four of my ten Christmas cards done for April's Christmas Card Challenge over at SCS. It's never too late to join up! It's a great way to stay on top of getting your Christmas cards made throughout the year.
- finished size: 4x4 CTMH Chocolate card stock base
- patterned papers: CTMH Wonderland
- stamped images & sentiments: "Keep Cozy" from The Greeting Farm, images coloured with Copic Markers (bundled snowman: BV000, BV00, BV01, BV02, B52, W8, W0, YR12; smiling snowman: W8, W0, YR12, B52, BV0000, BV000)
- layout: Sketch n Stash Challenge #85
additional challenges for this card:
- Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenges #19: this week's challenge is flower soft or flocking. My card doesn't have flower soft on it but any Christmas card will do.
Thanks for stopping by! I probably won't get back to the blogarooni for at least a couple of days...so until then, ta ta for now!