The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 20, 2012

Hey Dude - TGFSC11

Hi folks,

well after painting the ceiling in the front rooms of our first floor yesterday, my shoulders and arms were too sore to do the second coat today. So I took the day "off" instead - caught up on the laundry and started tackling the mess in my craft room. I did get the laundry finished - but not my craft room. I did put a good dent in it though.

As a reward for my good behaviour of the last two days, I sat down tonight to make a card for the TGF Sketch Challenge #11 over on their SCS forum.



I wound up moving the image panel just a little bit to the right though as I didn't want to cover up the text on the background paper. I  hope that wasn't too much of a liberty!

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Echo Park Sweet Summertime
  • stamped image: Dress Up Ian from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers. Background is inked with CTMH Heavenly Blue and Citrus Leaf.
  • sentiment: My Guy Ian from The Greeting Farm
  • buttons: Basic Grey Noon & Pantry
  • Stampin' Up Word Window Punch
  • Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops Border Punch
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a lovely day. I'm hoping to get the second coat on the ceiling on Saturday or Sunday. Whichever day it is, I'm hoping to get back into the craft room on the other day to make a few more cards.


4 comments:

Pauline said...

Fab card!

Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Mary Jo said...

Such a bright and fun card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

~*Joni said...

Dress Me Ian! Wow - I haven't seen mine in a long time, what a great card to inspire me to ink him up again. Love your scene - those colors are perfect for spring! Thank you so much for playing along in our cloud challenge at Raise The Bar!
~*Joni RTB DT

Shari said...

Great card with wonderful bright, cheerful colors!! Thanks for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.