The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mojo 233 - for Easter

hi folks,

just a quick post of another Easter card for one of our nieces. For this one I used the Mojo Monday 233 sketch from a couple of weeks ago.

Here's the sketch:


and here's my card:


card details:

You may see me post another very similar card in a couple of days. I have the makings for another one sitting on my craft desk - just not assembled yet. This one HAD to go in the mail on Monday but the other one doesn't have to be ready until the weekend.

challenges for this card:

Anyways, thanks for stopping by! Hope your day is going well!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh how sweet! Great colouring - love your grass!! Such fun bright papers too!
Hugs, Danielle

Heidi said...

She is just adorable. Thanks for joining the ABC DT Challenge this month!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Very sweet Easter card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ABC Toys & Crafts DT Challenge this month!!
~Sheri

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute - love the grass! Thanks so much for joining in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Buttons and Bows Challenge.