just a quick post of another Easter card for one of our nieces. For this one I used the Mojo Monday 233 sketch from a couple of weeks ago.
Here's the sketch:
and here's my card:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Pear card stock
- patterned paper: Echo Park Paper Co "Summer Days"
- stamped image: Mini Rainy Day Fhiona from Your Next Stamp, coloured with Copic Markers (YG21, YG23, YG25, E21, E23, E25, E000, E00, E04)
- sentiment: Verve
- ribbon and button from my stash
- EK Success Scalloped Scallops border punch
You may see me post another very similar card in a couple of days. I have the makings for another one sitting on my craft desk - just not assembled yet. This one HAD to go in the mail on Monday but the other one doesn't have to be ready until the weekend.
challenges for this card:
Anyways, thanks for stopping by! Hope your day is going well!