back today with another Easter card for one of our nieces. This time I used the Mojo 235 sketch shown below:
At first, this one had me puzzled but then, with the right papers and cutest little image, I think it came together quite nicely.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned papers: Echo Park Paper Co "Summer Days"
- stamped image: Mini Daydream Fhiona from Your Next Stamp, coloured with Copic Markers (E31, E33, E35, E37, E39, V12, V15, V17, E000, E00, E01)
- CTMH Crocheted White Daisy Flower, Pear button
- EK Success Scalloped Scallops border punch
- Spellbinders Petite Circles Die
additional challenges for this card:
- Come and Get It Challenges: Bring it on....Spring!
- One Stitch at a Time #107: Something New (my cute little Fhiona stamp was inked for the first time for this card)
- Paper Sundaes #114: Happy Easter
Hope you are all having a wonderful day! It's a long holiday weekend here for me -- four days, with hopefully some time for crafting!