I popped into the craft room again tonight to play along with the April Retro-Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm (I just couldn't bear to keep watching the hockey game).
This month's challenge is "April Showers and more". Not just April showers, but any weather inspired project will do - as long as the image you use is more than six months old from TGF.
Since my favourite season is Autumn, I decided to go with a card that reminds me of fresh autumn days here in Ottawa - playing hooky from work with my sweetie and going for a motorcycle ride through the country-side, enjoying the clean, crisp air and the fall colours.
I'm planning to keep this card to give to my sweetie sometime this fall, as a suggestion that we take a "chill out" kind of day in the dying days of autumn.
Oh, and I couldn't help myself, I HAD to stamp the "Chill Out" sentiment on a maple leaf (being Canadian and all). I just wish I had an ", eh?" to go with it!
This challenge is open until Tuesday, May 8th so I may just play along again. If you are a TGF fan yourself, you should play along as well!
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Cocoa card stock base
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Wander
- stamped image: Ian from "Special Autumn" from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers.
- sentiment: from the "My Guy Ian" set from The Greeting Farm
- Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles, Cuttlebug Leaves 2x6 inch die
additional challenges for this card:
- Craft your passiong #106: Punches or die cuts
- One Crazy Stamper April challenge: Boys/Men
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #181: A Man's Card
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a lovely day!
oh, our local team LOST the game by the way. Darn it!