The Stamps I Use

Friday, April 6, 2012

TGF Saturday Sketch Challenge #10

Hi folks,

a late night post for me as I had to get this card made for the birthday party we are attending tomorrow for one of my dearly beloved's nieces. We will be celebrating her 8th birthday.

I used the TGF Saturday Sketch Challenge from last Saturday (deadline midnight tonight for entries) so I am cutting it really close! I flipped the sketch on it's side to accommodate this new (to me) Miss Anya Garland image.



Isn't she sweet? And she looks so much like our niece!

(E.T.A. - I was the lucky random winner for this sketch challenge! Yay! I get to choose a new single rubber stamp from TGF to add to my collection!)

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Chocolate Card stock
  • patterned paper: Basic Grey Hopscotch
  • stamped image: Miss Anya Garland from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers (E0000, E000, E00, E93, E21, E23, E25, E27, YR00, YR01, YR02, BG32, BG34, Y06)
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • Half-back pearls were coloured with my YR02 marker to make them all matchy-matchy with the papers.
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! So far my entire week has been go-go-go. I am SO looking forward to finally getting to relax on Sunday and Monday. And by relax I mean I am considering tackling the mess that is my craft room! If you are a friend on Facebook, then you saw the picture of my desk that I shared today after finishing the Easter cards. EEP!

No comments: