well I did find time to get back into the craft room tonight to make my second musical inspired card for TGF's April Friday Night Chit Chat Customer Challenge.
Can you guess which musical from this card?
If you guessed "Annie Get Your Gun" then you guessed correctly! What do you think? Does Cheeky Shooter look like Ethel Merman?
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned papers: CTMH Sarsaparilla
- stamped image: Cheeky Shooter from The Greeting Farm, coloured with Copic Markers.
- spellbinders: petite circles
- layout: CPS 261
additional challenges for this card:
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge #201: Two or more different designer papers (I used three different patterns from Sarsaparilla)
- Shopping our Stash #47: Masculine theme or "boy" colours. Yes, I think so! Sarsaparilla is definitely a cowboy themed pack of paper, very masculine. And I know my own dearly beloved would love to get a card with this little cow-gal on it!
Thanks for stopping by!