The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Viva La Verve April 2012 Week 3

Hi folks,

I made it back into the craft room again today and managed to make a few cards which I will post over the next few days.

First up is my take on the Week 3 Viva La Verve sketch for April, shown below.




This one was a bit of a challenge for me, but this is what I came up with:



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Chocolate card base
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny Gabrielle
  • stamps: Verve Beautiful Kindness
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by, hope you are all having a lovely day!

2 comments:

Céline said...

absolutly gorgeous!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Bettina L. said...

This is spectacular. Love the vintage look and that butterfly looks stunning. Particularly love how you've made this LO. Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back sunday for a new challenge. Bettina xx