The Stamps I Use

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Viva La Verve April 2012 - Week Two

Hi folks,

well I better check the calendar and see if there was a blue moon last night. I actually ventured into my craft room on a "work night" and made a card. For those who know me well, you know I rarely craft during the week as there just aren't enough hours left at the end of my day to get crafty. But, I needed a card to put into the post to mail to a cousin for her birthday next week and didn't find one in my stash that I felt was suitable.

So, I grabbed the Week 2 sketch for the April Viva La Verve challenge (shown below) to make a card.


And here's my card:




card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH Chocolate card stock
  • patterned papers: Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard
  • stamps: Verve "Tag Time", "Birthday Surprise" (balloons coloured with Copics YR15, YR16)
  • dies: Verve Tiny Sweet Scallop Die, Spellbinders Petite Ovals (sponged with CTMH Buttercup ink)
  • white satin ribbon from my stash. I can't tell you how old this is...but it is pretty darn old!
additional challenges for this card:

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Beautiful card--way to use up that ribbon! Glad you joined us at UIT this week!