The Stamps I Use

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Card Patterns 164 for Mother's Day

Hi folks,

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are celebrating today. I still have a few of this year's Mother's Day cards to show you so for the next couple of days - I'll be making Mother's Day last a little longer.

For this one, I used Card Patterns Sketch 164




card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine
  • stamps: Verve "Because of You"
additional challenges for this card:
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

6 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

totally gorgeous thank you so much for joining us for our I love you Mom! challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Crystal said...

Wonderful Mother's Day card! I love your paper choices. Thanks for playing along with us over at SOS! I hope you will join us again tomorrow for our 1st Birthday Celebration :)

Deena said...

I love the layout and feel of this card...fabulous!...thanks for joining in the Shopping our Stash designer paper challenge this week!

Sonia said...

Thanks for joining in with the Secrets Crafters Saturday Challenge this week.
Hugs Sonia xx

Madge H. said...

Love your pattern choices and colors. Thank you for joining us at OCS for the May Mother's challenge.Thank you for joining us at OCS for the May Mother's challenge.

RiNNE said...

Love how you make the most out of this awesome DP!