The Stamps I Use

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Even more for Mother's Day

Hi folks,

back again today with three more of this year's Mother's Day cards. For these I used Mojo Monday sketch 239 from a couple of weeks ago.


I didn't go round OR square with my card. I stuck with my usual card size and made these three cards.

This one was sent to my brother's fiancee.



This one to dearly beloved's step-mother.


And this one for a friend of mine.


card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Curio
  • stamps: Verve "Because of You"
  • ribbon, buttons and floss from my stash
  • EK Success Scalloped Scallops border punch
additional challenges for these cards:
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Archana said...

I was browsing your website and I am in love with each and every card you made. I truely want to follow you but couldn't find the "Follow Me" kind of button.
If it is not her then you should add this gaget for people like me.
Thanks for sharing your talent.
Hugs,
Archana

Julie said...

All of the cards are gorgeous! I love the darker colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Raise the Bar this week!

Rica said...

Fabulous cards, both wonderful designs and beautiful choice of the Curio papers (one of favourite).
hugs
Heather xx
and thanks for joining Basic Grey challenges

Madge H. said...

Love your choice of papers. Thank you for joining us at OCS for the May Mother's challenge.

jonim52 said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper.

Lisa said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining us this month over at One Crazy Stamper!