with Mother's Day just around the corner I guess it is time for me to share the cards I made this year.
This one is for my Mom.
- finished size: 6x6 inches, CTMH Chocolate cardstock base
- patterned papers: Jillibean Soup "Dutch Mustard". Since my Mom likes yellow, I HAD to use these papers.
- stamped image: "Big Shoes" by Mo Manning for Stamping Bella. I didn't realize that I coloured it so much like the image on the product page until I linked it up! Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, YR09, YR15, Y11, Y21, Y23, Y32, Y35, E50, E51, E53, E57, E59, E27, E37, E35, YG05, YG06, YG07)
- paper flowers from my stash (Recollections)
- Spellbinders Labels Four and Labels Four Small
- brown floss for stitching also from my stash
challenges for this card:
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #184: layout
- Stamping Bella Bellarific Friday: Stitching
- Card Crafter's Circle #21: Mum's the Word
- Tuesday Throwdown #97: Motherly Love
- Paper Sundaes #119: Mother's Day
- Sentimental Sundaes #101: for a special woman
- One Crazy Stamper May Challenge: Mother's
Hope you are all having a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!