The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

For Mom for Mother's Day

Hi folks,

with Mother's Day just around the corner I guess it is time for me to share the cards I made this year.

This one is for my Mom.



card details:
  • finished size: 6x6 inches, CTMH Chocolate cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Jillibean Soup "Dutch Mustard". Since my Mom likes yellow, I HAD to use these papers.
  • stamped image: "Big Shoes" by Mo Manning for Stamping Bella. I didn't realize that I coloured it so much like the image on the product page until I linked it up! Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, YR09, YR15, Y11, Y21, Y23, Y32, Y35, E50, E51, E53, E57, E59, E27, E37, E35, YG05, YG06, YG07)
  • paper flowers from my stash (Recollections)
  • Spellbinders Labels Four and Labels Four Small
  • brown floss for stitching also from my stash
challenges for this card:

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is adorable! I love your colouring and how you've laid this out! Perfect sentiment! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

downrightcrafty said...

fabulous interpretation the sketch this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx

Alice Wertz said...

this is so very beautiful. your mom will love this!

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Archana said...

So cute. Yellow is my favorite color. Thanks for sharing this happy card with us at sentimental sundays challenge this week.
hugs,
Archana

Shannon White said...

OMGoodness! How Precious is this! 8-) Just can't help but smile! Love your Darling image and lovely color combo! Super Layout too! Love this! so glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Perfect image for your sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again soon.

Madge H. said...

This is just so cute and absolutely perfect for a Mother's Day card. Thank you for joining us at OCS for the May Mother's Challenge.

Sue said...

An adorable card and so perfect for Mother's Day. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.