I squeezed in some time tonight - after work AND after gardening - to finish up the last two sketches from the May Viva La Verve Challenges.
For the Week 4 Sketch
I again made a birthday card and a Father's Day card (June is a busy month for me for masculine cards)
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine, distressed the edges with my scissors
- stamps: Verve Small Celebrations, Super Dad
- Spellbinders: Labels Four
- ribbon and brads from my stash
stay tuned! The week 5 post is up next!
Thanks for stopping by!