The Stamps I Use

Thursday, May 10, 2012

May Viva La Verve Week 1

Hi folks,

my other half and I celebrated twelve years together earlier this week. For those of you who would like a little giggle....here's a photo of us on Star Wars Day a few days earlier -- being goofy.



I used the May Viva la Verve Week 1 sketch  for the layout for his card and some of my newly acquire Verve (thanks to winning the April Viva La Verve challenge!)




This is the card:



I like how it came out.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Paris & Co" from their sixbysix line (very newly acquired - first time using it)
  • stamps: Verve Love Notes and Wings of Love
  • recycled twill ribbon and a button from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
Hope you are having a wonderful week!

No comments: