The Stamps I Use

Monday, May 21, 2012

May Viva La Verve Week 2

Hi folks,

Well, my mojo seems to be starting it's summer slip. Here in Canada, this was a holiday long weekend. I HAD planned to do a LOT of card-making. Ummmm....not so much. I basically came up with all sorts of things to do EXCEPT card-making. But I did get my act together today to play along with the Week 2 sketch from the May Viva La Verve challenges.



Here are the three cards I made:





card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Curio
  • stamps: Verve Joyful blooms
  • die cuts: Verve Joyful Blooms, Spellbinders Petite Circles
  • Martha Stewart Border Punch
Additional challenges for these cards:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Great takes on the sketch Sheena! Love the gorgeous colours and papers and the sketch flipped to the side is super! The beautiful sunshine was just too nice to stay inside and craft wasn't it, although I too slipped in some crafty time today!
Hugs, Danielle

RiNNE said...

Pretty cards! Awesome papers!