The Stamps I Use

Friday, May 11, 2012

More for Mother's Day

Hi folks,

so for Mother's Day, I make Mother's Day cards for more than just my own Mom.  I used this week's layout from the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (#158)



Here are the two cards I made with this sketch.

This one for my sister



and this one for my dearly beloved's Mom



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Curio One of my fave collections from Basic Grey. I have it in BOTH 6x6 and 12x12.
  • stamps: Verve "Because of you"
  • half back pearls and paper flowers from my stash
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
additional challenges for these cards:

5 comments:

Sonia said...

You did two beautiful creations. Great JOB!
Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
-Sony LC-DT
Sonia-Studio60

Winnie said...

Gorgeous cards. Love the layouts and the great colors.

Caroline said...

Those papers are very scrummy, I shall be off to have a look in a minute! Love the papers, the colours and the layout, thank you so much for joining us this week at Going Grey with Scrap Creations. Good Luck, hope to see you again soon.
Caroline DT x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Both cards are just gorgeous! Great job and I'm sure they were VERY WELL RECEIVED!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘MAY FLOWERS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

TannyP said...

Such a fabulous pair of cards, Sheena! I love the papers you've used and those sentiments....gotta love Verve! Gorgeous use of the pearls. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our May Flowers Challenge!