The Stamps I Use

Saturday, June 30, 2012

June SFYTT

Hi folks,

definitely cutting it close on this month's Sketch For You To Try card. I just realized tonight that I had not made a card yet so I quickly ran up to the craft room and, with the supplies still on my desk from the Father's Day cards, whipped this one up in less than half an hour!

Here is the June SFYTT





and here is my card


Wow....I can't believe it's the end of June and this card is only the fourth one I have made this month. My mojo has definitely gone into vacation mode.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine
  • stamps: Verve Big Wish
  • buttons: CTMH Heavenly Sky
  • ribbons from my stash
thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Wonderful card!! The buttons are awesome!