Long time, no bloggy for me! And no crafty either. I haven't really felt like crafting much lately - been spending time getting the garden planted and lots of other fun things. Have had a couple of REALLY GREAT weekends so far this spring - been keeping plenty busy.
Anyways, figured I should get around to posting the last of this year's Father's Day cards, even though Father's Day has now come and gone. So, for the next couple of days, I'll have a daily post.
For this card, I used the Mojo Monday Sketch #243 from a couple of weeks ago.
I went with a square card, of course.
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine (hope you aren't sick of it yet - I have two more Father's Day cards that I used this on and I am really trying to use up this paper. Since I have three packs of it - one 12x12 and two 6x6 pads.....that might take a while)
- stamps: Verve "Purely Sentimental" and "Big Wish"
- brads from my stash (I REALLY had to dig around to find those three perfectly matched brads for this card. I recently knocked over my case I had my brads sorted in ... and now they are all mixed together....not happy about that. grrrr.)
- die cuts: Spellbinders Petite Circles and Classic Squares, Verve Ribbon Banner Die
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for coming by for a visit, I know it's a busy time of year - more fun to be outside than to be inside blog surfing!