The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The last Father's Day card of 2012

Hi folks,

back again with the last of this year's Father's Day cards!

For this one I used the Week 1 Sketch for the Viva La Verve June Challenges over at SCS

Here is the sketch:



And this is the card:



This one was for dearly beloved's Dad - he "collects" old pickup trucks and I thought this would be a nice image for his card. In fact, when I saw this stamp set, I had to have it because I knew it would be great for cards for him. This was the first time I used it.

card details:

  • finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Basic Grey Marjolaine
  • stamps: Tim Holtz "The Journey", CTMH "Wonderful Friend" and inside, though I forgot to take a photo, I used Verve's "Purely Sentimental"
  • ribbon from my stash
  • Spellbinders Petite Circles
I'm hoping I find some time in the next few days to do some paper-crafting again. Our nieces and nephews are all finishing up their school year and I REALLY need to make them some cards. But I've booked today, Thursday and Friday off to make jam. Probably jamming on Saturday as well....and then off to the Lombardy Rodeo on Sunday with dearly beloved's family. yee haw!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: