finally back with some cards as there are quite a few birthdays in dearly beloved's family in the months of July/August - two nieces, his sister-in-law and his sister. So the next few posts are going to be girlie!
Up first, this card for his sister-in-law. Her birthday was actually in early July but we didn't see her until yesterday at the big family get-together for one of the niece's birthdays.
I actually didn't make this card until yesterday either. Procrastination is my middle name these days!
- finished size: 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist (Life of the party I think)
- stamped image: Some Odd Girl - Baker Mae (I have to work on my colouring technique for the S.O.G. stamps - could not get the nose just right like my crafty pal Rinne does so well). Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E25, E27, E33, E35, E37, E39, E47, E49, R21, R22, R32, R43, YG23, YG13)
- layout: just something I threw together because I NEEDED to use the scrap of cupcake paper on this card.
- Spellbinders: petite ovals
challenges for this card:
- Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge #216: Birthday cards
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: Patterns Galore (use at least 3 patterned papers - easy peasy! you know how much I love my patterned papers!)
- One Crazy Stamper July Challenge: BBQ/Food (I went with the cupcake!)
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful summer - I'm currently taking three weeks off work. Relaxing, taking it easy - redoing my craft room....oi! There WILL be photos eventually....