The Stamps I Use

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fairies and Rainbows - TGFSC22

Hi folks,

today we attended a birthday party for the cutest little girl - she is now all of four years old. She had a rainbow themed birthday party - her Mom totally rocked it with a rainbow cake, huge rainbow pom-pom tissue paper flowers and a rainbow slushie. Little birthday girl is totally in love with My Little Pony and Fairies right now so her birthday card from us featured Eva of the original rubber TGF Fairies.



You will have to forgive my photos of my cards for the next while. I'm trying out GIMP (again) and trying to get the hang of it. Oi!

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, purple card stock base (from one of my PWCO papercard kits)
  • patterned paper: Echo Park Paper Co Summer Days
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm Fairy Eva. Coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, Y000, Y00, Y02, Y04, Y06, E21, E23, E25, E27, V0000, V000) and some sparkly accents on her wings with my Clear Star Gelly Roll pen from Sakura
  • CTMH Sunkiss Yellow card stock
  • sentiment: Pink Cat Studio
  • buttons from my stash
  • Lilac twine from The Twinery
  • layout: TGFSC22 over on SCS
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

Precious card - and perfect for a little girl who loves fairies! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

~amy~ said...

oh my goodness, sooooo cute!!

yyam said...

AWwww...such a sweet card! :)

Carol Theng said...

what a cute card!! thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.