The Stamps I Use

Thursday, July 12, 2012

TGFSC21

Hi folks,

I finally returned to colouring .... with this card for my niece for her birthday



I hope she likes it

card details:

  • finished size: 6.5 x 5 inches, black card base
  • patterned papers: DCWV The Rockstar Stack
  • stamped image: The Greeting Farm WS Riley, coloured with copic markers (C00, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, RV000, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06)
  • ribbon: DCWV Rockstar
  • Spellbinders: Petite Oval
  • layout: TGFSC21 on SCS
additional challenges for this card:
Sorry not a lot of chit-chat....it's been a long week and I am just exhausted. And also frustrated that Picasa is no longer working on my laptop since it has been upgraded to the latest and greatest version of  ubuntu. No more Linux support for Picasa and it is not playing well when I try launching the windows version with Wine. oh well. C'est la vie. 

I did a quick edit on this image with Shotwell but could not figure out how to watermark my image. Will have to get my trusty tech support (my oh-so patient sweetie) to install gimp for me so that I have something semi-decent to work with. Or maybe use my other laptop for photo editing. There IS always that option until it gets updated to the new version of ubuntu.

Anyway, hope you are all having a lovely day! Weekend is almost here...yay!

No comments: