The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Viva La Verve - July 2012 Week 2

Hi folks,

back with my cards for the Viva La Verve July Week 2 challenge over at SCS.

Here's the sketch:



Once again, I made two cards using the sketch.

The first is a sympathy card for a friend who's Dad passed away recently.



And this is a birthday card for my Great Uncle. His wife, my great Aunt, passed away recently and it just didn't seem right to send a "happy birthday" card.



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye sixbysix Paris & Co
  • stamps: Verve "New Mercies" and "Amazing Wishes"
  • Spellbinders: Lacey Circles, Petite Circles
Thanks for stopping by! I have a crafty day planned with Tanya on Thursday - so looking forward to a day to sit down and colour! It's my first day of 3 1/2 weeks off from work. A much overdue break!

2 comments:

Cath said...

Gorgeous cards, Sheena! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time!

Danderella said...

Great cards! Love that you were able to use the sketch for two very different cards. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Danielle