The Stamps I Use

Saturday, August 25, 2012

5th Anniversary Verve Release

Hi folks,

well, it's been an exciting month of August for those of us who are big fans of Verve Stamps (you KNOW I am).

They have been celebrating their 5th anniversary all month and there have been oodles of challenges and previews of the new release (boy is it BIG release).

I was lucky enough to be one of the random winners participating in the release party! Woo hoo! A $25 gift certificate to use in the store!

I could not help myself - as usual Julee had a great deal on the big bundles. 20% off the entire set of stamps from the release and 20% off the entire die cut release. Factor in my $25 gift code and that works out to almost 30% off the entire release. Oh yeah baby....I did it. I bought the entire release. I think I MAY have to impose another "no crafty purchases" moratorium for a couple of months. Well, AFTER I check my current Verve inventory against the big anniversary sale to see if there are any more must-haves!

If you are interested in checking out the beautiful stamps and dies - just follow the links in this post!

No comments: