The Stamps I Use

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Anni-Verve-sary ABC challenge

Hi folks,

back with the 5th and final challenge for the Anni-Verve-sary challenges from Verve Stamps.



hmmmm...what to make? what to make? I thought of doing a tag. I thought of doing a bookmark. I thought of doing a gift box. And then I spied my only Hallowe'en set of Verve stamps! And so I made this (or should I say, altered this)



A little gift tin for Hallowe'en treats! Of course, since there aren't any Hallowe'en candy in the stores yet I just filled it with orange tissue paper so you could see what it would look like if it WAS filled.

project details:

  • clear gift tin from Wal-Mart
  • patterned papers: Recollections Midnight Magic
  • stamps: Verve "Boo To You" - I paper pieced the darling little pumpkin so that the lines on the tag I used would not be visible (if I coloured it with my Copics). The sentiment is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black. (the stamp set is 10% off during the August Anniversary sale)
additional challenges for this project:



Thanks for stopping by - and I hope I'm not causing any panic about Hallowe'en coming soon with my little project!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

So sweet! Love your ABAC project!