This is my last post for tonight - back with another card for the Anni-Verve-sary challenge from Verve Stamps. This is for the 4th challenge which was to create a clean and simple card.
I decided to use the CAS183 sketch from Splitcoaststampers for my layout. I have to say - I REALLY like it and will probably save this sketch for more cards!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black cardstock base
- patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Enchanted"
- stamps: Verve "Wordy Birds" (20% off during the August anniversary sale) and the "Elegant Flower" Plain Jane (40% off during the August anniversary sale)
- CTMH Black waxy flax, Stampin' Up gems from my stash
- Martha Stewart border punch
Once again, I am entering this card in the Verve Card Carnival for a chance to win the entire release! That would just be so AMAZING!! I think I would have heart palpitations if I were to win ANYTHING from this release. Seriously go to the Verve Blog to check out all the previews. You won't be disappointed.
I still have two of the anni-Verve-sary challenges to complete and am hoping that everything cooperates tomorrow and I get to leave work on time so I can get them done! Plus a few extra for the card carnival....fingers crossed!