The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Anni-Verve-sary CAS challenge

Hi folks,

This is my last post for tonight - back with another card for the Anni-Verve-sary challenge from Verve Stamps. This is for the 4th challenge which was to create a clean and simple card.


I decided to use the CAS183 sketch from Splitcoaststampers for my layout. I have to say - I REALLY like it and will probably save this sketch for more cards!




card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Enchanted"
  • stamps: Verve "Wordy Birds" (20% off during the August anniversary sale) and the "Elegant Flower" Plain Jane (40% off during the August anniversary sale)
  • CTMH Black waxy flax, Stampin' Up gems from my stash
  • Martha Stewart border punch
additional challenges for this card:


Once again, I am entering this card in the Verve Card Carnival for a chance to win the entire release! That would just be so AMAZING!! I think I would have heart palpitations if I were to win ANYTHING from this release. Seriously go to the Verve Blog to check out all the previews. You won't be disappointed.

I still have two of the anni-Verve-sary challenges to complete and am hoping that everything cooperates tomorrow and I get to leave work on time so I can get them done! Plus a few extra for the card carnival....fingers crossed!

8 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So strikingly gorgeous! Love how that red flower just pops!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! Oh my! I ADORE it!

Rachel Parys said...

Great card, so classy! Thanks for joining the Yumi & Fumi challenge!!

Janelle said...

So amazing! I love the bold lines of the angled panel and your flower just pops off the page so nicely.

eva said...

this is so pretty! love the colors and the design! thanks for joining yumi & fumi's first challenge!

Leanne said...

o love this!! I might have to case it!
Thanks for joining us for our very first challenge at Yumi & Fumi Handmade!
;)

Kim Y. said...

So elegant! Thanks so much for playing along our first challenge at Yumi and Fumi! Hope to see more of you beautiful creations!

RiNNE said...

Awesome placing of the punched paper! Love the dimension!