The Stamps I Use

Sunday, August 5, 2012

July 2012 Viva La Verve Week 5

Hi folks,

back with the last of the cards I made for the July Viva La Verve Challenges over on SCS.

Here is the week 5 sketch:



and here are the two cards I made:

Clean and simple, with a masculine feel.



And slightly more feminine


card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye SixBySix "Paris & Co"
  • stamps: Verve "Birthday Surprise", "Vintage Oval Frame", "Super Dad", "Big Wish"
  • dies: Verve "Ribbon Banner", "Vintage Oval"
  • half-back pearls from my stash
additional challenges for these cards:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

So glad to see you making so much out of your vacay! Beautiful cards!