back with the last of the cards I made for the July Viva La Verve Challenges over on SCS.
Here is the week 5 sketch:
and here are the two cards I made:
Clean and simple, with a masculine feel.
And slightly more feminine
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye SixBySix "Paris & Co"
- stamps: Verve "Birthday Surprise", "Vintage Oval Frame", "Super Dad", "Big Wish"
- dies: Verve "Ribbon Banner", "Vintage Oval"
- half-back pearls from my stash
additional challenges for these cards:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful day!