The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Mojo 254 for a milestone birthday

Hi folks,

one of my coworkers celebrates his 50th birthday this weekend so I made a card for him using this week's Mojo Monday sketch. Here's the sketch:



and here's the card:




card details:

  • 5.5 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Timepiece"
  • no stamps!!!
  • Cuttlebug "You're Not the Boss of Me" alphabet for the number diecuts
  • ribbon and brads from my stash
additional challenges for this card:

3 comments:

Tabitha Davis said...

Adorable! I am following your blog:)
Tabitha's Designs

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love the rustic look of the brown patterned paper, great job on the sketch and many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

RiNNE said...

Truly & wonderfully rustic!