My card-making mojo finally seems to be coming back - this time with this week's Mojo Monday sketch
Interesting, huh? I didn't know if I could do this one or not as it looks rather challenging. But I did!
This one is a little more masculine
And this one is a little more feminine, but the papers are from the same collection.
And yes, I deliberately tilted the sentiment panel on the second card. I think I like it better that way.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white cardstock base
- patterned papers: Authentique "Journey" from one of my papercard kits from PaperWorksCo.
- stamps: Verve "Small Celebrations"
- Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Scalloped Circles, Pinking Circles
- lookie! I actually did some sewing on my cards! Entirely due to the fact that part of my craft room reorg has resulted in me setting up a die cutting/paper cutting/sewing station. With my sewing machine now conveniently located, it is so easy to thread it up and do a little sewing on my card.
additional challenges for these cards:
- Craft your passion #122: Anything Goes
- Paper Pretties Monday Challenge #51: Use Scallops (for the card with scalloped circle die cut)
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge #65: One Stitch at a time
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a good week so far!