The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Mojo Monday 253

Hi folks!

My card-making mojo finally seems to be coming back - this time with this week's Mojo Monday sketch



Interesting, huh? I didn't know if I could do this one or not as it looks rather challenging. But I did!

This one is a little more masculine



And this one is a little more feminine, but the papers are from the same collection.


And yes, I deliberately tilted the sentiment panel on the second card. I think I like it better that  way.


card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white cardstock base
  • patterned papers: Authentique "Journey" from one of my papercard kits from PaperWorksCo.
  • stamps: Verve "Small Celebrations"
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles, Scalloped Circles, Pinking Circles
  • lookie! I actually did some sewing on my cards! Entirely due to the fact that part of my craft room reorg has resulted in me setting up a die cutting/paper cutting/sewing station. With my sewing machine now conveniently located, it is so easy to thread it up and do a little sewing on my card.

additional challenges for these cards:

3 comments:

Ginny Getty said...

What an interesting sketch... and you are right- I like the feminine version better (maybe cuz I'm a girl???) Glad you are getting your mojo back! Well done Sheena!
Glad you joined the challenge and good luck at Craft Your Passion...
Stampe Diem! ~ginny

RiNNE said...

Awesome job on the sketch! Love the papers you used!

Andrea said...

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly