The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mojo Monday 255

Hi folks!

As you may have noticed, there have been a LOT of card posts this week using my Verve goodies. What's up with that, you say? Well, Verve is celebrating their 5th anniversary with a card carnival. Grand prize winner wins the entire August Anniversary release! Oh my Verve-y goodness! So you know I HAVE to play along as much as possible.

So, here is this week's Mojo Monday Sketch


and here is my card:



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black cardstock base, red cardstock accents
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Enchanted"
  • stamps: Verve "Joyful Blooms"
  • Stampin' Up gems from my stash
  • EK Success Border punch
  • Spellbinders Labels One
additional challenges for this card:
I'm really hoping I can squeeze in more time to play with my Verve goodies before the card carnival deadline but I'm not sure if I my schedule. After work today I am getting together with a friend from high school who I haven't seen since our first year of university - 25 years ago! We are going to attend the "Women's Fine Wining" evening being put on by the Kanata Chamber of Commerce. I'm excited to see my friend to catch up on all that has happened in the last 25 years and to hopefully have a wonderful girls night out. Then it's back to work tomorrow....so, I might not find any more time to play. But fingers crossed....I might!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

such an elegant card! Love the cream, black and pop of red :) Delicious :)

Teresa Kline said...

super cute card!

enjoy *~*

alethea said...

OOh I love the look of this card!! beautiful! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our power of three challenge! Hugsxx

Bunny said...

This is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion, and good luck..

Caz xx CYP DT

RiNNE said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!