The Stamps I Use

Monday, August 27, 2012

Mojo Monday 256

Hi folks,

Well, today is our eldest cat's birthday - he is six  years old today and, being the crazy cat lady that I am, I made him a birthday card to go with is present.

I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch




and made a wee square card for him



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 4.25 inches, black card stock base (I know - I've rediscovered my love of black cardstock lately. I just think it makes the patterned paper pop)
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Lime Twist "Out of the Blue"
  • stamps: Verve "Small Phrases" (happy birthday), Studio G (meow), Simply Betty Emo London's companion cat (I'm linking up to the digi in the store as I can't find the rubber version which I have - it may not be available any longer). Coloured the cat with PrismaColor pencils (black and grey so he would look like our Packet)
  • buttons: Basic Grey Curio
  • Spellbinders Labels Four
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a fabulous week!

11 comments:

Chrissie said...

Cute image Sheena.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Wanda Cullen said...

Purr-fectly adorable card! Thanks for playing along at Mojo Monday!

Betty Boo! said...

Wonderful card! Love Mojo's layout and you did a beautiful job with it! Thank you for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges!

Betty

Aileen said...

Cute card. Love the pop of colour with the buttons. x

Mandi said...

FAB card, that's a great sketch
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Jan Ltc said...

This is great xx Jan

Scrap Vamp said...

Adorable card!

Corinne said...

what a sweet card, just lovely.. thanks for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges
Hugs

Irene's Creations said...

adorable card. Thanks for joining in the SCC Challenge.

RiNNE said...

What a fantabulous creation! Love the bright colors against the dark background!

Scrappy Scatty said...

this is cute!
Thank you for joining us this time at SCC
Love Jan
xx