just continuing on with my cards for this month's Viva La Verve Challenges!
Here's the sketch for week 2
and here are my two cards:
Oh my did these cards take me a long time to make. That bunting is all hand cut - all eighteen pieces. AND I got out my sewing machine for a little stitching accent. Twice in one week I have sewn on cards! Wow!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, red card stock accents
- patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Enchanted"
- stamps: Verve "Love Story", "Love Notes" (both are 20% off during the Anni-Verve-sary sale until the end of August), stamped in CTMH Hollyhock
- EK Success Diamond Scallop Border Punch, Cuttlebug 2 step heart die cut (gotta love the Xyron sticker maker for making it easy to assemble/attach these die cuts), Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles die cuts (small and large)
- paper doilies from my stash, black gems from my stash
additional challenges for these cards: