The Stamps I Use

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Viva La Verve August 2012 Week 2

Hi folks,

just continuing on with my cards for this month's Viva La Verve Challenges!

Here's the sketch for week 2


and here are my two cards:




Oh my did these cards take me a long time to make. That bunting is all hand cut - all eighteen pieces. AND I got out my sewing machine for a little stitching accent. Twice in one week I have sewn on cards! Wow!

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, red card stock accents
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Enchanted"
  • stamps: Verve "Love Story", "Love Notes" (both are 20% off during the Anni-Verve-sary sale until the end of August), stamped in CTMH Hollyhock
  • EK Success Diamond Scallop Border Punch, Cuttlebug 2 step heart die cut (gotta love the Xyron sticker maker for making it easy to assemble/attach these die cuts), Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles die cuts (small and large)
  • paper doilies from my stash, black gems from my stash 
additional challenges for these cards:

2 comments:

RiNNE said...

Wow, when i first saw these on Facebook, I gasped! So intricate and beautiful, Sheena! I love them!

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty, I love the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cupcakes/TMITA.