The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Viva La Verve August 2012 Week 3 - Card 1

Hi folks

As usual, I am doing my best to play along with all of the Viva La Verve Sketch challenges for August.

Here is the week 3 sketch:



And here is one of my cards (I'll post the second one in a second post because of the card carnival rules)




If you have seen my two previous card posts for Viva La Verve, you will recognize the papers. I'm sticking to my goal of doing the full month of sketches using the same paper pack (so the cards can be part of a bigger project I'm planning).

card details:
additional challenges for this card:
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

RiNNE said...

Very regal!