The Stamps I Use

Friday, August 24, 2012

Viva La Verve August 2012 Week 4 - Card 1

Hi folks,

Phew - I did it. Squeezed in time to play along with today's Viva La Verve Sketch challenge

Here is the week 4 sketch:


And here is the first of my two cards:





If you have seen my three previous card posts for Viva La Verve, you will recognize the papers. I'm sticking to my goal of doing the full month of sketches using the same paper pack.

card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, red card stock accents
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Enchanted"
  • stamps: Verve "Joyful Blooms" (10% off during the August Anniversary sale)
  • paper doily and Stampin' Up gems from my stash
  • CTMH Cranberry Waxy Flax for the stitching

Well, there you have it. One more card for the Verve card carnival! One more to go!

2 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

I love this one, too, Sheena! The touch of doily looks fantastic!

RiNNE said...

I, too, love this one as well! The white and red against the black are beautiful! I know I always tease you on your multi-cards posts (I tend to only put one card per post to 'stttrrreeetch' out my posts), but it is really nice to see the similar but different cards side by side!