The Stamps I Use

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Viva La Verve August Week 3 - Card 2


Hi folks

Back again with my second card for the Viva La Verve Week 3 challenge - again, splitting up the two cards into two separate posts because of the card carnival rules

Here is the week 3 sketch:



And here is my second card using this sketch




I just switched out the papers that I was using, along with the stamps. Again, this card might make it into the bigger project for which I am doing all of the black/white/red cards - but maybe not as I have quite a few birthday cards coming up in the next few weeks so this one might get given away for one of those birthdays.

card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, red card stock accents
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Enchanted"
  • stamps: Verve "Small Celebrations" (10% off during the August anniverary sale)
  • Stampin' Up gems from my stash
Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Absolutely pretty! I may try this one day.... make four to five cards with the same patterned papers!