The Stamps I Use

Friday, August 24, 2012

Viva La Verve August Week 4 - Card 2


Hi folks,

Well, here is my last card for the Verve card carnival!

Using the week 4 sketch from the August Viva La Verve challenges, shown below


here is my second card:



same card details as the previous one - just switched up the papers and the sentiment!

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base, red card stock accents
  • patterned papers: Bo Bunny "Enchanted"
  • stamps: Verve "Joyful Blooms" (10% off during the August Anniversary sale)
  • paper doily and Stampin' Up gems from my stash
  • CTMH Cranberry Waxy Flax for the stitching

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

wow, both of these VLV cards are awesome, so glad you played along with us at Verve! I so appreciate your comments on my blog, I wanted to stop by and let you know that the stitching on my card today is real stitching. It is not a stamp. Hope you make it to the release party tonight!

enjoy *~*

Amy Sheffer said...

How sleek and elegant! Love the black and white with the touch of red!

RiNNE said...

So pretty and classic, Sheena!