well, I sat down tonight and squeezed in some crafty time so I could start/finish my cards for the July Viva La Verve challenges over on SCS. I've been finding it VERY hard to get into the craft room. Not only am I on vacation and being a TOTAL layabout, but I think I am AVOIDING the craft room because of the re-org I am doing. Oh my. Totally overwhelming. I am thinking I need to itemize the re-org tasks so I can get my head around what needs to be done and just do them one by one. Tackling the whole craft room enmasse is kind of terrifying.
Anyways, here is the week 3 viva la verve sketch
and here are my two cards
One anniversary card
and one birthday card
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye SixBySix "Paris & Co"
- stamps: Verve "Small Celebrations", "Love Story"
- brown embroidery floss from my stash
additional challenges for these cards:
- Do you stack up #83: polka dots
- Paper Pretties Monday Challenge (PPMC50): Seeing Double (use two or more DPs). Well both of my cards each have FOUR - that's a Double-Double! (a little bit of Canadiana there, eh!)
- The Kraft Journal Make it Monday: Use any sketch
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful week!