The Stamps I Use

Friday, August 3, 2012

Viva La Verve July 2012 Week 3

Hi folks,

well, I sat down tonight and squeezed in some crafty time so I could start/finish my cards for the July Viva La Verve challenges over on SCS. I've been finding it VERY hard to get into the craft room. Not only am I on vacation and being a TOTAL layabout, but I think I am AVOIDING the craft room because of the re-org I am doing. Oh my. Totally overwhelming. I am thinking I need to itemize the re-org tasks so I can get my head around what needs to be done and just do them one by one. Tackling the whole craft room enmasse is kind of terrifying.

Anyways, here is the week 3 viva la verve sketch



and here are my two cards

One anniversary card


and one birthday card



card details:

  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft cardstock base
  • patterned papers: My Mind's Eye SixBySix "Paris & Co"
  • stamps: Verve "Small Celebrations", "Love Story"
  • brown embroidery floss from my stash
additional challenges for these cards:

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

4 comments:

princesskitten said...

Super layout

kitten - DYSU team

Lynn said...

Very pretty take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at The Kraft Journal.

Barb said...

Beautiful takes on these challenges! I LOVE the patterned papers you've used and the Verve sentiment is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

RiNNE said...

You make these sketches come to life! And alas, my lunch break is over...gotta catch up on your blog later!